Situbondo Tourist Attractions – Situbondo’s most hit tourist attractions are of course marine tourism, and natural attractions to Baluran National Park. In fact, Situbondo has a compound of tourist themes ranging from natural tourism, historical tourism, religious tourism, to culinary tourism, all presente latif in the city of Santri.
In addition, The year 2019 became an affirmation that tourist attractions in Situbondo, East Java are worthy of competing using tourist sites in other regions. the number of tourist visits in 2019 almost touche the number of 500,000 visitors. the evidence is a sign that Situbondo is ready to step up achievements in the world of tourism.
So, the Tourism Ambassador for East Java has come exclusively to Santri City, to provide support for the development of the Situbondo tourism sector, East Java.
Situbondo Tourist Attractions, Here Are The Exotic Locations
And here are the most hits situbondo tourist attractions by indonesiatravelmagazine, which are worth visiting when the holidays come.
in The first paragraph, situbondo tourist attractions are tourist attractions that show the aesthetics of the natural panorama of the beach, in an educational tourist dressing.
The name of the tourist spot is Kampung Kerapu. from the name alone we have been able to think that the cultivation of Grouper fish carrie out by the people is more or less an educative value, as well as its main attraction.
The excitement of tourism in Grouper Village is not only limite to that. There is a bridge that juts into the sea, building a circle, so that it can be use as a selfie spot for visitors who come.
In Kampung Kerapu also often held several festivals, or art performances, & local special culture. all kinds of tourist themes are presente beautifully in one area.
- The location and address of Grouper Village are in Gundil Hamlet, Klatakan Village, Kendit District, Situbondo Regency, East Java Province.
- The entrance price of Kampung Kerapu rp. 35,000 per person.
- Situbondo Grouper Village is open from 08.00 – 21.00.
Moreover, Situbondo’s next tourist attraction is Blekok Village. the history of naming Blekok Village refers to the birds that have always been in the village, which is calle Blekok Bird.
Blekok Village has the attraction of being a village that has mangrove forests, and is a comfortable origin area for Blekok Birds, which combines with the natural beauty of the beach.
In the mangrove forest area of Kampung Blekok there are also still comfortable trekking trails. In addition, the distance of Blekok Village from the center of Situbondo Regency is not far.
- The location & address of Blekok Village is in Coastal Hamlet, Klatakan Village, Kendit District, Situbondo Regency, East Java Province.
- The entrance price of Blekok Village is Rp. five,000 per person.
- Blekok Village is open from 05.00 – 18.00.
Poo Tong BiawTemple
Poo Tong Biaw Temple or also written Poo Tong Biao Temple is one of the oldest temples found in Situbondo. It is estimate that Poo Tong Biaw Temple has existe accordingly since 1854.
Poo Tong Biaw Temple is well built, and artistically. so it is not only limite to worship sites for Buddhists, but as a relatively historic place.
- The location & address of Poo Tong Biaw Temple is in Besuki District, SItubondo Regency, East Java Prvinsi.
- Admission to Poo Tong Biaw Temple is free.
- Poo Tong Biaw Temple is open for 24 hours.
4. WhiteSand Situbondo Beach
Pasir Putih Beach is the most hit tourist spot on Situbondo, even in East Java. The reason is, Pasir Putih Beach is very suitable to be a family tourist destination. Which is equippe with a combination of facilities, facilities, and charming beach charm.
Characteristics base on Pasir Putih Beach is the calm waves. The water is blue, and clean, and becomes a comfortable spot for those who like to use diving, or snorkeling.
In addition, visitors can enjoy the aesthetics of Pasir Putih Beach using a colorful sailboat typical of the beach earlier.
- The location & address of Pasir Putih Beach is in Kembang Sambi Village, Bungatan District, Situbondo Regency, East Java Province.
- The entrance price of Pasir Putih Beach is Rp. 6,000 per person.
- Pasir Putih Beach is open from 07.00 – 18.00.